post no. 385 -- traveling just isn't the same without tater tots


for that matter, traveling isn't quite the same without a pillow pet named after your landlord either. unai, the unicorn {who is also our niece's christmas present, multi-tasking!}, helped buzz sleep the majority of the flight while i caught up on my reading and was stalked by the nine year old in 28e because of my compilation of in flight snacks. don't hate cause you weren't prepared! 

p.s. i forgot how chilly californian winters were. 

hope you're all having a great new year's weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hope your trip home was amazing! I feel like I'm spending way too much time in airports lately, but atleast it's for travel that I'm excited for! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...