post no. 180 -- Momma Mia & Week in Pictures


First off, I would like to extend a big thank you to all the mother's out in the world. We truly couldn't do this without you. I know my life especially would not be the same without my mother, and the honorary mothers that have come to reside in our little circle of family. 

Last night there were talks of extending our little circle of a family out just a tad bit more to include a brother for Jack. As of now, it's just Jack and us and we feel a bit bad leaving her home by herself without a friend in the world (or yard) to play with. This afternoon we headed over the a no kill animal shelter to meet some friendly pups, and think we might have just found the one. We haven't gotten to meet her yet, but just by pictures and personality description she sounds like the perfect little addition to our household. I don't want to jump the gun just yet so I am going to hold off on giving too much detail, but hopefully I will be able to share some fun news tomorrow. 

Tonight, as like most nights this week, was spent indoors with yummy dinner, candle light and RedBox rentals.  I didn't take down a picture by picture recap of my dinner creation for the night as I wanted to try it out first to see how it turned out, but it was great. I've been taking a lot of recipes from Whole Food's iPhone App and tweaking them just a bit to tailor to our little family. They've been turning out wonderfully as far as I can tell by the stuffed tummies and clean plates after dinner. 

Here are some photos I snapped over the last couple of days to give you all a glimpse into our crazy little weekend.


Ice Skating // Yogurtland Adventures


Guesstures Game Night // Grumpy Mornings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...