post no. 184 -- Apartment Therapy

Kris and I have become resolute in our quest to get out of military housing. There are a lot of variables associated with the move, but we're trying with all of our might to get the means necessary to pick up and start fresh. All of this thought on moving has given me a new fire to explore decorating our place (future, not present). In the meantime, this house in the burbs will be getting a fresh coat of white paint on all the walls and will start to be boxed up over the next few weeks. 


I threw this together last night thinking about what to keep and what to bring in new or Craigslisted. I feel like I have so many ideas and now I just can't wait to start bringing them into play!

Hope you all are having a great Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...