post no. 188 -- Things I Want Thursdays






Things I Want Thursdays... where do I begin? This loft. Kris and I have been debating now for quite some time on quantity vs. quality. Do we pay more for a gorgeous loft, or get more money to play with while living in a dive? After much discussion, quality won out. I have been speaking with the owner/architect of this 29th floor penthouse for quite some time now about negotiating my way into this place. He's listing it now, yet we're not set to move for another month plus. It comes furnished but we would take it un. I really think this is going to be a great place to call home if I can just get us to the finish line of signing the lease!!

I know exactly how to lay out the furniture, the decorate the walls, everything! I do believe this place is my dream apartment! I'm remaining positive, praying a lot, and keeping my fingers crossed that we can make this into a reality. We're like the Little Engine that could, and we will.

I have been so nervous to put this out into the blogworld, afraid that things might not work out or that someone might nab it before we're able to sign some papers, but you know what, damn the torpedoes! Full speed ahead! If someone gets it before us, then it wasn't meant to be, but I want this so bad I can taste it! Please keep your fingers crossed for us, we're really hoping this pans out. It's got a rain shower for goodness sakes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...