post no. 190 -- Penthouse Living

For those of you who were curious about my previous post on moving... we got the loft! We went and viewed it yesterday and are in love. We have decided to rent it partially furnished, keeping the bed, and a couple other tid bits, so keeping those pieces into account I am now faced with the task of designing our new place. I'm beyond excited.

I have been farting around on Pinterest compiling a board full of pictures that will serve as a little inspiration. The whole place is bright and airy and I would really like to place that up by keeping all of that walls a crispy clean white color. In the meantime, here are some pictures to show off what I'm envisioning.







For more pictures check out my Pinterest Board.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...