post no. 182 -- In the Works


I kind of needed this poster this morning, because right about now, we have a lot in the works. 

Since right after we moved into housing Kris and I knew that this wasn't for us. Through his last deployment, it seemed as though everything was going wrong with the neighborhood and our house. Things were being stolen, breaking, the works, it just wasn't going smoothly.

When he got back, we discussed moving but were forced to sign a lease before we were able to process moving very much. Our lease was supposedly up in June, so we would be able to reassess things then. Well folks, yesterday I realized it was already May! Kris and I are going back and forth with a lot on our minds right now, from housing, to cars, to jobs, to life in general. What would be most convenient, both when he's here and away. What do we need, what are we just wasting money on. Hopefully we'll be figuring some things out in terms of a potential move that has presented itself by the weekend. A course of action at least. A lot of things seem to be contingent upon others, so if everything were to fall into place, it would one be a sign, and two be a miracle.

Bear with me for a few more days. I know I haven't been posting all too regularly recently, but I will get my groove back. Pinky promise.

In the meantime, sit back and smell the real life roses. Enjoy your family, your friends, and your stuff. 


1 comment:

  1. That poster is genius!

    I know how you feel about going back and forth with moving. I want to leave the house we're in because it makes me miserable, boyfriend doesn't. I hope it works out for you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...