post no. 192 -- Sell Out


Over the last couple of days we've been selling off our belongings like mad men. Having to come up with a security deposit, first month's rent, and money to take care of professionally cleaning and painting our current place, have really left us in a bind. Fortunately we have stuff that other people want! Since Sunday we have sold about everything except our couch and my found chair, oh and the dining table that I'll be converting into an awesome kitchen island. So far it's been a success, we have a long way til moving day, but I know it'll be worth it as soon and we spend that first night in the apartment.

On top of selling all of our home goods we are also in attempts to weed through our closets to minimize the cramped quarters. I have decided to list some of my clothing for sale via Goodsie or eBay or something, as well as some home decorations. I need to get down and dirty and sort through it all in the mean time but that's what the "wardrobe" tab on the top panel of my navigation has meant to be dedicated to for quite some time.

On that happy note, I need to get back to work. Hope you all are having a fantastic Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...