post no. 122 -- Look at me grow!

Do you ever stop and think about how much we change in the course of a month, or a year, or a decade? A great way to document change is by chopping off all of your hair, oh and through photographs, but mostly through the hair. Here are some snapshots of me this last month plus and all the changed to my head that have occurred. 


The day after I chopped off my hair. I look like a leopard with spots... the spots are where my dreads clumped together. 


Valentine's Day... Spots slightly less visible, but a still fresh.


Wore a headband and it was the first day you could actually tell where the hair was flat vs. standing straight up. 


Really started to thicken up...


Growing, growing, growing...


Hey there, getting pretty long!

**UPDATED 8/11/11**








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...