post no. 132 -- Rik Lee

I just got done looking back at the blog stats for Pea Blossom, which led me to search for myself using the tags that have led some of you here. You know, just to see what pops up. Well in my quest, I discovered an amazing artist named Rik Lee.

To sum up a little more about him I'll pull from his site:

Rik Lee lives and draws in Melbourne, Australia. He has worked for a range of clients including Nylon, Puma, Wired, Vodaphone, Telstra, Vibe, Vice, Dotti, Clandestine Industries, Hurley, Honour Over Glory and Stussy. He works with grey lead pencils, textas, watercolours and his computer. When he’s not drawing Rik tries not to fall off his skateboard and enjoys talking in detail about the weather. Storms are his favourite. In the future he intends to draw more, travel more, get more tattoos, drive a ’67 Chevy Impala and move down the coast with his girl and his dog.









I'm dying right now. Love? Love. To check out some of his work for sale go here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...