post no. 93 -- Forward March

March is by far my favorite month. First and foremost, I'm Irish. We can date our family back to Jamestown via my Great x8 Grandfather, Nathaniel Causey, and prior to landing in Jamestown in 1608, he hailed from Cork, Ireland. Secondly, Kris and I were married last year the day before St. Patrick's Day, on March 16th. The next day we had the best time at an Irish bar in Fredericksburg, called the Blarney Stone, drinking way too much, and calling chubby college kids Andy Milonakis; all while singing and dancing to some old school Irish rock n' roll.


Now that you understand my love for March, we can begin to discuss the blog's month long festivities.


Giveaway: All month long I will be hosting a giveaway that you will be able to win at the end of the month. In a few days the picture and further information will be up for entering, so stay tuned.


Lady Luck: This month I will be working on my sleeve some more as usual, but I will also be getting a tattoo on my wrist relating to luck. I will go a little more in depth about this in a future post that is current in the works, so again... stay tuned.


Jack's Diary: I alluded to this concept a few days ago, but this month will be the debut post of Jack's Diary: The Chronicles of a Boxer Dog. We are still discussing her demands for space, but as soon as we agree on a set kibble to treat ratio she will be up and typing.

I don't want to give it all away so I'm keeping the last few ideas secret, you'll just have to keep reading to find out! Happy March everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...