post no. 94 -- What Inspires Me Wednesdays

Can you believe it's already Wednesday? I've been neglecting the blog a little bit this week mainly because things have been super crazy at work and the house. When we have a better idea about what's going on I will post a bit more descriptive update.

Onto the week's promisings: What's been inspiring me this Wednesday... 


These Tattoo Dolls: designed by LA based tattoo artist Jason Schroder, I totally want for my future children's bedroom/nursery. 


Vintage Circus Posters: I love the circus. I have been to several show, and each one amazes me. I think a vintage feel circus themed nursery is THE cutest idea. 

Now I know, I know, last week I wrote all about everything I would like to accomplish pre-baby, but I can't help but get a little happy thinking about Kris and my future toe head babies. 

Well, that's my short and sweet what inspires me Wednesdays, I apologize for the blog neglect, I promise this won't be a regular occurrence. Hope you all are having a great week! 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...