post no. 153 -- Etsy Finds: That Girl... Tiffany!


I am beyond excited! I met Tiffany right after I started blogging this year and she is amazingly talented. 

A mother of two, and a full time lady of the law, she creates these crafty fashions in her free time, (I'm still trying to figure out when that is), and they turn out beautifully. She originally started with scarves and beanies, and then quickly expanded to headbands and other cute goods. 

I have been meaning to place an order with her for quite some time, and this morning I finally sat down and did the deed, and I'm thrilled to know I'll soon be rocking these little beauties. I love buying from Etsy, and especially knowing that I'm supporting a friend and fellow blogger live out something that makes her happy. So if you're with me, support the cause! 


Check out her {etsy} and {blog} to find out more!


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So - thanks to Tiffany - I found your blog and I couldn't be happier! Such a fun place! I'll definitely be visiting again; especially considering that I am now a follower! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...