post no. 157 -- Post Questionaire


Here's a little sneak peak into the behind the scenes here at Pea Blossom. These are the top post views of all time. Notice something? post no. 08 has WAY more views than all the others... by a lot! post no. 08 was dedicated to discussing the inspiration images going into my sleeve. So other than an interest in tattoos, what else could be the driving force? So I decided to ask you, the viewers, the readers, the audience. 

What do you like about Pea Blossom?? 

If you could, just leave a comment, a snippet, a whatever, telling me what you like and don't particularly like about the blog, I would be very much appreciative. Be honest! I'm all ears. 

What do you like?
What do you not like?
Do you feel you can relate to me?
What would you like to see more of?

If you don't care who sees go ahead and post below, if you do shoot me an e-mail and gush to me: thepeablossom@gmail.com

Thank you!!

2 comments:

  1. I love everything about your blog, honestly, but I especially like when you post your weekly wrap-up's with the photo collages, when you talk about your thoughts and emotions of the future and what you want to do, and the updates about your hair and the feelings as it grows out. Pics of you and your hubs and little Jack and everything are wonderful! You're so creative, I just love everything you post! Keep it coming! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. tiff, you're too sweet!! Thank you for your input! I appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...