post no. 144 -- Birthday Week and Outfit Post v. 3


Last night was Thursday night's Date Night, and where else would we head out to than Buffalo Wild Wings. We drove down to Waikiki in Kris' car, which was fun as always, as we always seem to get waves and smiles. I've been slowly getting over a cold, so we haven't been up to all that much adventure in between that and Kris' duty days. It was great to get out and have some fun. Back to the grind today, last day before the birthday strikes tomorrow and I will no longer be a teen. I feel like I need to make some resolutions or something!! *Idea for Post* We'll get to that later... This is what I'm wearing today:


Glasses: Dolce & Gabbana 
Plaid Over Shirt: Great Grandfather's
Wife Beater: Forever21
Black Leggings: Forever 21 
(a size too big to make them long enough)
Black Flip Flops: Old Navy

Well I hope you all are having a great day going into this weekend. We are headed over to the Yardhouse tomorrow for dinner and then out onto the strip for some birthday bash celebrations!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...