post no. 297 -- hair inspiration

my hair is growing now, bit by bit, and soon , i'll be able to safely walk into a salon to have it styled {without fear of having it hacked off again}. i have been thumbing through pinterest lately for inspirations and have come across a couple different looks i love. 


these are all for slightly longer hair styles that mine, but i am hoping that if i can get my stylist to cut it a certain way, i will be able to easily grow into these. half an inch at a time my friends, half an inch! 

1 comment:

  1. I used to have my hair super short like in these pictures and my husband begs me to cut is short like that again ;-) He really like it. It's fun too because you can do a lot with it and it doesn't take a lot of time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...