post no. 02 -- formal introductions.

So those (few) of you that are even reading this probably already know me, or have just randomly stumbled upon my blog by chance. If you don't already know me, Hi! I'm Ashley. I'm 19 years old and I started this blog because I live in Hawaii, which is really far away from the rest of my friends and family. I guess that's how a lot of blogs are started, as a way of people communicating without actually having to communicate. My goal is just to document life for a year and see where that gets me. I will try to post once a day, at least. But I can't guarantee anything. I usually start off grand, and then taper off (I would like to think like a lot of folks) but this I am determined to stick with! So sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride of my lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...