post no. 29 -- Hebrews & Chest Pieces

So the more I get tattoo'd the more I love it. Some might call me crazy but I agree with those who say it is addicting. My plans right now for tattoos are just to get through my sleeve first, and then if I'm ballsy enough, go for my chest piece. I'n not 100% committed as on right now about getting my chest done, but I love the look of others who have gotten their chests' done. If and when I do go through with a chest piece I have a bible verse in mind. I'm not super religious, but having grown up in the Christian church, I feel that it is still very much a part of me. One verse that has stuck out in my life drastically is Hebrews 11:1 "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." (NIV) Faith is something that not too many of us have, but should. If not in God, than the ability to pay the rent, or having faith in our relationships and loved ones. All in all, this verse to me is about having faith in ourselves. Only by believing in ourselves can we expect others to. I'm reading Making a Living Without a Job by Barbara Winter, and that's exactly what she discusses. Self-Esteem. To me, that's key. Everything means nothing if we can't trust in ourselves. 

This post has gotten a bit philosophical, but here are some chest pieces I love:








(First three are from Google, then lovely Kaelah from Little Chief Bee and Danielle from Sometimes Sweet)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...