post no. 11 -- My Week in Pictures

While I was brainstorming a few days ago about blog day features, I came up with the idea to do a weekly recap every Saturday in the form of pictures.



This week has been a bit crazy. Kris has been home taking it easy before his surgery at the end of the month, and I have been working, working, working. Things started off well this week with the blog, and I am looking forward to many more posts in the future. We have been hit with an array of weather this week, from rain, to thunder, then lightening, and back again to our normal sunshine, it feels like we've seen it all. Wednesday our Jeep decided it was a great idea to start leaking, so we took it in to get it worked on and shortly after breaking it free from the repair shop, it decided to die at the mall parking garage. I think it was offended we were looking at another car to purchase at the time. Jealous child syndrome I'm assuming. When we finally made it home, we decided to have a late date night (round two of the week) and go see The Green Hornet. It was pretty hilarious, I'm not going to lie. It is now 1:04AM on Sunday morning and I'm not even close to being tired. Kris is sitting here on the couch reading to me from his Boxer Book of Magic (AKA the training manual given to us by his father) and I am blogging away on my laptop. We have resolved to go to Chinatown tomorrow, our equivalent to a historic downtown neighborhood. I really want to move out of the "suburbs" of military housing and revive my dream of living in the big city... or city in general. So tomorrow I will give my all at convincing Kristoph that living in the city with a 60 lb. not-so-all-the-time-potty-trained Boxer is a grand idea. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...