post no. 30 -- All Grown Up

Seems like yesterday I started this blog, and we're already at 30 posts! I know this seems like nothing but I think it's quite a success if I may say so myself. Last night Kris and I had "Date Night" at Buffalo Wild Wings (I pity those who do not have one near to them) and got him set up for his surgery this morning.


For those of you who don't know, Kris recently was sent home early from his deployment due to a really bad hernia he got while working out and having the ship move suddenly. I will be dealing with a houseful of patients for the next week or so, as Jack is getting spayed this morning. Is it wrong to feel bad for being the only one not getting cut open? I will definitely be taking this down time to get things rolling on Pea Paperie, and tackling some much needed blog and shop projects.


On a side note, I would just like to say how weird it is to be able to eat in the living room without being begged from and watch my shows without worrying if Kris is bored. Well this weekend should be pretty quiet with the babies all bandaged up.

What are your plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...