post no. 03 -- Weeds

Well would you just look at me go. The third post of the day... Don't get used to this people, this won't be a regular thing around these here parts. I just decided to shoot one more off before I retired for the afternoon, because my husband and I are going to be watching Weeds.



Weeds, my dear people, is by far the most entertaining series I have ever seen. We watch as many episodes as we can to try to catch up, as up until last week I had never even truly heard of this show before. Anyways, back to my point. Weeds. Weeds is the story of Nancy, a single mom left widowed after her husband dies of a sudden heart attack. Each episode gets more and more addicting as she starts selling pot and gets into mischief along the way. It's great.

I'm a little sad as to what is going to happen when we are all caught up on the episodes, but we will cross that bridge when we get there.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE Weeds...well, correction. I loved the 1st season. Then I stopped watching, because I didn't have any other DVDs. Thanks for posting this, because I need to check to see if it is on Netflix!

    I'm Ashley, it's nice to meet you! I was directed here by Kyla on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley, thanks for stopping by :) The first 5 seasons are on Netflix, and after that it's time to bust out the wallets and head to Blockbuster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorites!! Have you watched United states of Tara?? omg! its awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kulki są bardzo łatwo dostępne oraz proste w aplikacji, w większości wariantów smakowych producent dołącza również wygodny aplikator.
    aplikator do kulek smakowych

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im obliged for the blog article. Really thank you! Want more.aplikator do kulek smakowych

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...