post no. 04 -- Cheesy Lasagna Rolls

OK, OK, so I know I already said that I was done blogging for the night, but I had to write about what I made while it was all still fresh on my brain. 

Before we begin, here's what you guys are going to need: 


Salt
1/2 pound (8 to 10) uncooked lasagna noodles
Nonstick cooking spray
1 cup ricotta cheese
1 1/2 cups prepared marinara sauce
1 1/2 cups packed baby spinach
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella 

Preheat oven to 400°F. Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, add noodles and cook until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain well and gently transfer to a clean work surface. 


Grease a small roasting pan or casserole dish with cooking spray; set aside. Working with one noodle at a time, spread with about 2 tablespoons of the ricotta and 2 tablespoons of the marinara then top with spinach.
I used mozzarella and muenster cheese at Kris' request. Put as much or as little of everything on there as you want. Get creative, it's going in your belly!! 

Starting at one end, roll up noodle snugly then arrange in pan either seam-side down or with the rolls close enough together to hold each other closed. Pour remaining marinara over assembled rolls then sprinkle with mozzarella and bake until golden and bubbly, 20 to 25 minutes. I let them sit for an extra few minutes just because Kris likes everything crunchy, so the time indicator is more of a guideline.

Let me know if you guys enjoyed the recipe!



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG these look so delicious! And it looks pretty easy to make too, bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. buy instagram followers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...