post no. 23 -- I have a Secret Admirer!

(You have to read from the bottom to the top.)


Dear Not so Secret Admirer, 

Gooooood morningg <3 You are so cute. I woke up and reached over for my phone to see what time it was, and I saw that I had an e-mail on the Pea Blossom account so I opened it up and saw this little note from you. You are passed out now too, you know how I know? Because when I heave and ho to pull the blankets out from under you to cover you back up, you don't move. I'm glad you like the blog :) I'll be sure to finish the wardrobe section soon, but I think you might have the wrong idea of what I'm intending it for. I think you're starting to wake up so I should scoot, I don't want the Mr. finding out some cute guy writes me love letters while I'm sleeping. 

--Your Fine Quality Blog Creator

PS I lurve choo moar


On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 12:21 AM, Kris Pearson wrote:
Gooood morning honey bee :) How are you I cant sleep too excited about the car but you are knocked out in the bed. Wanna know how I know? Cause when I kiss you, you don't squeeze my arm like you would even if u were partially awake. Anyhoo I was just reading all of your blog and the little sections too (finish the wardrobe I wanna dress you) and thought I'd contact the creator of this fine quality blog.

-Your not so secret admirer


PS I lurve choo 


I love my husband!!


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...