post no. 36 -- Findings of the Future!

Today's post is going to be a bit of a throw back. I have always been obsessed with the Jetson's and when The Incredibles was released I almost had a heart attack.

 

Mid-Century Modern Design is by far my favorite. My dad was always taking me to case study homes as a kid and something about the design of this time period always seemed to stick out to me. On my way into work this morning I started daydreaming about 21st century spins on the futuristic designs of the 50's and 60's, and what their little retro modern babies would look like. Enjoy the results!!




This awesome computer!!


Monsanto House of the Future


1950's Kitchens of the Future look a lot like modern IKEA Kitchens now... 


Zivio Bluetooth Headset with a 1960's flavor.. love it!! Unfortunately it has been discontinued :(

And finally, the pièce de résistance...

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
As my best friend Martha would say: Yummy!

Hope you enjoyed!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...