post no. 71 -- Back in the Swing


I'm really getting excited. Last night Kris, his friend Scotty, and I all went on an art mission to find some supplies for me to get painting again. Ben Franklin Crafts in Pearl City had everything I needed and then some. I felt like a kid in a candy store. And who doesn't love a sale?? I picked up a couple canvases (40% off!) and some new brushes and colors to get started with. As I said last post, I'm starting a piece for my dear friend Melissa back in Laguna. Her birthday is coming up at the end of March and I'm excited to get things rolling on her present. In case she reads this, I will not be posting anything until I confirm she has received it as I do not want to ruin any surprise! 

I really am happy to be back in the swing of creating again. I had quite the dry spell when we moved, as most of my supplies were left at my parents house, so alas. But hey, new year, new start, new spin. I will keep everyone posted as to what I am accomplishing, and hey maybe I'll even get some up on Etsy for sale. My problem is that I grow attached to each piece and truly don't want to let them go. Esta vida though, I'm happy either way as long as I get to do what I love! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...