post no. 69 -- Love Recap


Last night I discovered the wonders of Watermelon Vodka and Cranberry Juice. Kris and I went on a nice cruise with his parents around Waikiki, Diamond Head, and up towards Waimanalo. We saw a lot of whales frolicking about in the water as we cruised along, and had a nice dinner as the sun went down.

Despite living in one of the sunniest and most tropical locations in all the world, Kris and I remain one shade above Casper. As depicted in the picture above. We had a great time though, and I managed to pull off the new hair, or lack there of. I was miserable waking up for work this morning but esta vida. If you're going to hoot with the owls, you have to scream with the eagles. That just gave me a great side piece idea... 


I'm starting a present for one of my best friends, Melissa, shortly. I have all of the ideas collaged up in my head, and I started sketching everything out this afternoon but I want to get it perfect before I get out my acrylics and brushes. I am on a bit of a crunch for her birthday at the end of March, but hopefully I can get it done in time to ship out and arrive on time. 

Kris is playing video games right now with one of his buddies from the ship, one that we are planning on having be our roommate when we move, and has decided that Zed is both 1) a manly name, and 2) suitable for one of our future babies. So far we have agreed upon Dodge and Ava for first boy and girl, but everything else is up in the air. Not like we're in a rush to get names chosen, but OCD Ashley loves to make plans. 

Well I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day and a Happy Tuesday! 



1 comment:

  1. Cute pic! Glad you two could finally spend Valentine's day together :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...