post no. 38 -- Throw It In The Bag


Around the blogosphere everyone seems to be obsessed with everyone else's bags. I figured I'd join in on the  fun, and take some snapshots of my bag's belongings. I apologize for the picture quality (my camera got stolen, and we are still waiting for Kris' to come home to us from the ship).


Here's what's in there:

  • Mary Kay Make-Up Case
  • Mustard Yellow Wallet (Target)
  • Blackberry Tour 9630 - Verizon
  • Tattoo Appointment Card
  • Vegan Vermints
  • Composition Book
  • Mint Agenda (Barnes and Noble)
  • Moleskin Notebook
  • iPod Headphones/ Handsfree
  • Sunglasses
  • Kate Spade Blackberry Case
  • Hello Kitty Contact Case
  • Contact Solution
  • Hello Kitty Tissues
  • iPod Touch
  • Yellow iPod Sock
  • Clinique Powder Brush
  • Covergirl Pressed Powder
  • Mascara
  • Revlon Lipstick
  • Keys
  • Loose Pens
  • Lavare Lotion
  • Hello Kitty Chopsticks
  • Coach Coin Purse
  • Loose Receipts 

This totally makes me look like I'm obsessed with Hello Kitty. I'm not, I'm just an enthusiast. My husband might beg to differ, but oh well. I blame Hawaii! Everything is Hello Kitty out here... 

Well folks, that is what's in my purse... What's in yours?!? Go ahead and leave me a comment, list, or even a link to your page so I can go stalk you back :) Encourage your readers to do the same and we can carry on the chain!


1 comment:

  1. I'll definitely be doing one of these soon! I'm obsessed with these kind of posts!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...