post no. 50 -- My Week In Pictures

I fell behind yesterday with the Super Bowl and all, but today, Monday = Sunday! So here is my week in pictures update for last week...


Oh lawd, where to begin! Well right from the start, the week was full steam. My company was featured on Groupon a week or so ago and ever since, the phone has been ringing non-stop with calls for vow-renewals and wedding ceremonies. In my free time I daydreamt about pimping my ride... Kris has his car goals, and I have mine. Once we get back to California I'm hoping to get our original TIS rim style put back on, instead of the utilitarian look it has now... and paint the Jeep black, so I can ride dirty ;) With the sponsoring of Kaelah's blog Little Chief Honeybee means, writing up sponsor intros, etc. So my nights consisted of blog tidbits and button making. And then about halfway through I realized I was bored of the pink and blue so I opted to go with a more neutral look. Just you wait though, there are probably more redesigns coming in the future, not now though, for now, I'm content. Saturday, Kris' parents flew into Honolulu from Laguna Beach and we had a nice dinner in Waikiki and then went out to a bar later for drinks... I totally got in! Sunday, was of course game day and my wonderful husband made me breakfast in bed and then I in turn cooked for family and friends all day. But we had a great time! Now it's raining, boo... but I promised to make Kris' friend a little fox hate, so I'm plotting that right now. Hope everyone had a great weekend! Can't wait for this week ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...